Mississippi Hunting Land For Sale

LAND FOR SALE IN PORT GIBSON, MS!!

Price: $3,206,700.00


1,017.4+/- acres of prime big Black River Bottomland with just enough hill high area to keep you high and dry in any river flood situation.


Mississippi Hunting Land For Sale

 

            1,017.4+/- acres of prime big Black River Bottomland with just enough hill high area to keep you high and dry in any river flood situation. This tract is known as Drake’s Bayou in Claiborne County located at 3099 Shiloh Rd, Port Gibson, MS. Just west of HWY 61. This property is secluded with a gated entry, featuring tons of improvements, an excellent interior road system, stocked 65+/- acre oxbow lake, which is restocked annually by the river, duck sloughs, power and county water to camp, a new double wide mobile home with 4 beds and 2 baths, and guest cabin. This property has Black River frontage, paved road access, and an endless amount of wildlife with excellent fisheries. The property is 60%-65% hardwood bottomland that will flood, leaving 35%-40% high ground with the camp that will not flood. The property is currently being managed by a forester for thinning and merchantable cuts as needed. Approximately 400 acres is currently under a cut and thinning management contract until October 2019. The property also has nearly a mile of power line for long range deer hunting if desired. Wildlife opportunities are endless on this property. There is an abundance of deer, turkey, ducks, and fishing. This coupled along with an income investment on the timber market for an opportunity to own a unique recreational paradise. Taxes are approximately $5,000 per year.

 

Property Location – Sections 43,44,45,46, & 60, TN13N – R3E, & Sections 25, T13N – R2E, Claiborne County, MS

 

Asking price is $3,150 per acre (Total $3,206,700).

 

For a private showing call Chris Lemoine at 318-443-6614 or 318-359-2394. Licensed by the Louisiana & Mississippi Real Estate Commission.

 

Click on any image to view larger.

Gallery: More Photos

Click on any image to view larger.

Gallery: Deer & Wildlife Photos

Click on any image to view larger.

Video: Drake’s Bayou Port Gibson, MS

Contact: Christopher Lemoine

Your product should be printing now. If not, please click here.

AuctionServices