Real Estate Brokers Guidelines
- All items on Registration Form must be completed and returned no later than 5:00 PM two days before date of auction.
- Registration Form must be signed by Broker, Agent and Prospect.
- No Broker will be recognized on as prospect who has previously contacted our office.
- The Broker/Agent must view properties with Prospective Buyer/Bidder, attend and register at the auction with Prospective Buyer/Bidder, and in the event Prospective Buyer/Bidder is the High Bidder, Broker/Agent must sign Purchase Agreement. No commission will be paid if Purchase Agreement is not signed by Broker/Agent.
- No commission will be paid to any broker or agent that is participating in the purchase of property as a principal. An affidavit may be required as proof that the licensed agent is serving only as an agent and not as a principal. Registration of Brokers by other Brokers will not be accepted.
- Commissions will be paid only after Bonnette Auction & Realty Co. has been paid in full
- There will be No Exceptions to these rules and No Oral Registrations will be accepted.
- Registration of Agents or Brokers by other Agents or Brokers will not be accepted.
- A reasonable opening bid is required in order to qualify for commission
Download Broker Participation / Registration Form
or fill out the form below:
BUYER BROKER AGREEMENT AND REGISTRATION
Free Property Analysis
Looking to auction your real estate? Want to know the value of your property? Click Here for a Free Property Analysis!
Join our Email List
Receive notifications of upcoming auctions directly to your email or mobile device!
Contact Louisiana Outdoor Properties
Louisiana Outdoor Properties & Bonnette Auctions, offer the finest of every property type imaginable, whether it’s recreational, hunting, agricultural, riverfront, farm or ranch properties.