Meet Our Team
Chris Lemoine, CAI
Managing Partner: Bonnette Auctions, Louisiana Outdoor Properties
Real Estate, Agribusiness and Equipment Specialist
Mr. Lemoine is a very active management professional with over 38 years combined experience in the Real Estate, Land and Auction business. Known for his integrity, honesty and straight forwardness in his management skills. Lemoine is recognized as a leader in his field. Although Louisiana based, his companies are nationally poised with an extensive track record of large timberland, farmland, and recreational property sales throughout the country.
Chris Lemoine started his involvement in the timberland and recreational property business in 1978 while attending LSU. Chris has been actively engaged in sales and acquisitions of timber and recreational property tracts most of his life. He earned his real estate license in 2000 and has since been a top agent for United Country Real Estate & Auction Services in the timberland and recreational property sector. He has a loyal following of repeat clients and investors. Chris is an avid outdoors man, conservationist, and land owner managing his own hunting properties.
AUCTION & REAL ESTATE SERVICES
- Real Estate Agent, Licensed in Louisiana & Mississippi
- Member National Auctioneer Association
- Member National Auctioneer Foundation
- Member Louisiana Auctioneer Association
- Corporate President & CEO
- Private Pilot
- Attended LSU
- World Wide College of Auctioneering
- Burk Baker Real Estate School
- Cessna Pilot School
- CAI Designation, University of Indiana (Certified Auctioneer’s Institute, equal to a Master’s Degree in Auctioneering)
ACHIEVEMENTS & AWARDS
- 2005-2010 Managing Partner for Cabela’s Trophy Properties Louisiana
- United Country Town & Country Realty, Alexandria, LA, Owner/CEO 2010-2014
- Bonnette Auction Company, Alexandria, LA, Managing Partner 2009-Present
- Nationally positioned and based in Louisiana
- Louisiana Outdoor Properties, Cottonport, LA, Co-Owner/Managing Partner 2000-Present
- Since 2000 has been continuously engaged in sales of recreational, hunting, timberland, and farmland, also nationally positioned and based in Louisiana.
- Lemoine Farms, Property Management and Land Co., Owner/CEO 1979-Present
- Since 1979 has been involved in crop production, farm management and land management involving numerous real estate transactions and acquisitions.
- 2012 Ranked #7 office in the country, #1 office in Louisiana for United Country Real Estate.
- 2011-2012 Land Reports America’s Best Brokerages.
- 2012 Ranked #1 for largest average sale price per sale in United Country offices.
International Champion Auctioneer
Realtor, GPPA, CAI and AARE
- 2006 International Women’s Auctioneer Champion
- 2000 Louisiana State Champion Auctioneer
Barbara has knowledge in every aspect of asset marketing, management, and liquidation and is both locally and nationally recognized.
- Graduate of Nashville Auction School
- Graduate of Certified Auctioneers Institute (equal to Masters Degree in Auctioneering) at Indiana University in Bloomington, IN.
- Licensed Real Estate Agent
- Certified Accredited Auctioneers of Real Estate
- National Auctioneers Association
- LA Auctioneers Association
- TX Auctioneers Association
- NAF Board of Directors
- Holds Auctioneer License in 23 states
- Chamber of Commerce
- NAA Booster Club member
ACHIEVEMENTS & AWARDS
- 2007-2012 National Auctioneer Foundation Board of Trustees
- 2007-2011 Education Trustee Institution
- 2010-2011 Education Trustee Chair
- Recipient of Commendations and Awards for Over 100 Charitable benevolences, raising Hundreds of Thousands in the Name of Charity
- National Auctioneers Association Convention Speaker
- Served on International Auctioneer Championship Committee of National Auctioneers Association
- Chaired membership committee
- 2005 NAA Public Relations Committee
- 2003-2006 Director of National Auctioneers Association
- 2007 Appointment – National Association of Realtors
- Received Key to the City of Alexandria for outstanding achievements
- Served as Vice Chairman of LA Auctioneers Licensing Board
- Past President of Louisiana Auctioneers Association
- 2014 Inductee Louisiana Auctioneers Association Hall of Fame
- 2007-2010 Education Institute Trustee
- Chairman GPPA Committee
- Taught Continuing Education for the State of Louisiana
- School Fund Raising Auctioneer
Beth Brown, Agent
Office: (318) 876-2622
Cell: (337) 207-6871
Beth was born a triplet, one of three girls. Born and raised in South Louisiana, she is well acquainted with all outdoor recreational activities. Her particular love is horseback riding, from trail riding, to running dogs through the woods, to penning cows. She also enjoys deep sea fishing.Beth is definitely a country girl, having lived out in the country all of her life. She pulled up at her home one night, and counted six deer in her backyard.Her faith and family are the cornerstones of her life. Beth has been married for almost 25 years and has 6 children. They range from 23 years old to 1 year old, and they all have a love of the outdoors, having been put on top of a horse before they could walk.Beth has been a Real Estate Agent for 9 years and would be glad to help you with all of your real estate needs.
Kevin Johnston, Agent
Office: (318) 876-2622
Cell: (318) 366-4496
Kevin has been a lifelong resident of Extension, located near Turkey Creek, in the southern part of Franklin Parish. As an avid fisherman, Turkey Creek comes in handy. When it comes to the outdoors and deer hunting, Kevin can tell one all about it. His favorite tree to climb can be located in the Tensas River National Refuge. He also participates in forms of sports from coaching girls and boys on the diamond to yelling “GO TIGERS”. A graduate of Fort Necessity High and Northeast Louisiana University (now ULM), Kevin has a Bachelors of Science degree in Geology. Being primarily a cotton farmer for twenty years, he has also had success growing corn, soybeans, and wheat. Now looking forward to providing his help and services as a Real Estate Agent. Contact Kevin for help and service with selling or buying your “Dream in the Country”.
Kent P. Juneau
Cell: (318) 729-4920
Kent is a lifelong resident of Avoyelles Parish. He has been married to Faye Juneau for 32 years and they share 3 sons: Derek, Tyler and Sean. Kent has been in the restaurant/catering business for the past 36 years. He is a current cattle rancher and custom hay farmer. Kent is a graduate from Cottonort High, Parish/State/National Cattlemen Association member, 30 year LRA member and 20 year cattle veteran. Kent has vast experience in hunting, fishing, farming, ranching and knowledge of the outdoors. Let Kent help you find your dream property or make the most out of your investment.
Jay Garvin, Real Estate Agent
Cell: (318) 381-7880
Office: (318) 876-2622 Jay Garvin was born and raised in rural northeast Louisiana where he became an avid hunter, fisherman, and outdoorsman. He graduated from Ouachita Parish High School and attended the University of Louisiana at Monroe where he studied Agriculture. Jay has worked in sales for over 15 years while ensuring his quality of work, management, communication, and satisfaction with his customers. Jay understands that honesty and integrity are important elements to creating a successful working relationship. Jay and his wife of 10 years have 4 children who all share the same love for the great outdoors. Give him a call today so he can help you find your own outdoor paradise.
Carl Foreman graduated from Louisiana College in 1964 with a B.S. Degree in Economics and a minor in Journalism. He worked in the newspaper business for 13 years at Eunice News. Carl was the owner of Manuel Tire Store in Bunkie 27 years. Carl received his Real Estate License in 1996 from Burt Baker School of Real Estate and Appraising. He loves showing recreational property and farmland. He owns over 1,000 acres of farm and recreational land in Evangeline, Avoyelles, St. Landry, Acadia, and Rapides Parishes. Let Carl’s vast knowledge and experience help you find your dream property. Carl has been Managing Partner of Louisiana Outdoor Properties, Inc. for many years located in Cottonport, LA.
Knowledgable in the following areas:
Real Estate Record Keeping, Real Estate Contracts, Fair Housing, 1031 Tax Deferred Exchange, Land Appraising, Financing, and Environment Quality, Real Estate License Law, Laws Affecting Residential Management and Lending, Residential Underwriting, Agency Relations in Real Estate Transactions, Residential Agreement to Buy and Sell, Business Ethics and Legal Liabilities, Cultural Diversity, Louisiana License Law, Advertising Rules and Regulations, License Law and Agency Relations in Real Estate Transactions, Property Measurement and Pricing.
Cabela’s Outstanding Agent Award
United Country Real Estate Pinnacle Club 2014
Member of the Quality Deer Management Association.
Board Member Blacklake Hunting Club since 1985.
Evangeline Parish Jury Commission for nearly 30 years.
Board Member of the Louisiana Tire Dealer Association for 9 years.
Served on the Tire Dealer’s Board of Directors and served on the legislative committee that governs the tire disposal.
Ordained Deacon of Centerville Baptist Church since 1997.
Terri Netherlin, Realtor
Office: (318) 487-0048
Fax: (318) 473-0391
Cell: (318) 792-4276
Member of the Central Louisiana Board Of Realtors Terri is 50 years old, born and raised in Rapides Parish, Kolin area. She is also familiar with Natchitoches Parish where her family has property. Terri is the mother of a 18 year old son who attends Buckeye High School. Over the years, Terri has been involved with several family owned businesses, from restaurants and antiques to a small cow/calf operation. She has worked with Bonnette Auction for over 20 years. For all of our real estate needs, whether is in town or out in the country, let Terri help you to find your dream. Terri is both a licensed Auctioneer, a licensed real estate agent, and a Realtor®.
Dwain Buller, Real Estate Agent
Office: (318) 876-2622
Fax: (318) 876-2622
Cell: (337) 945-8930
Dwain is a father of five who lives in South Central Louisiana.
He is is an avid hunter and fishermen who has been a rice/crawfish farmer for 30 years. Dwain is also a dirt contractor, licensed contractor, and real estate developer. “God didn’t give me the ability to walk on water, but he did give me the ability to build a bridge!”
Troy Thompson II, Associate Broker
Cell: (318) 447-7676
Troy is an avid hunter and outdoors man, and has a vast knowledge about land gained through outdoor activities and 18 years of experience in the field of surveying.
• Graduate T.H. Harris Technical Institute in Civil Engineering Technology.
• Attended Louisiana State University at Alexandria.
• Graduate Pikes Peak guide and Outfitter School,Cripple Creek, Colorado.
• Graduate Real Estate School & More, Alexandria, Louisiana.Licensed Louisiana Real Estate Agent since 2007.
• Full time Agent since 2012.
Wendi Doyle, Agent / Auctioneer
Office: (318) 443-6614
“Choosing the right real estate agent is the first step in purchasing a home.”
Wendi Doyle believes that successful real estate transactions come about as a result of clear and open communications, particularly on the needs and expectations of her clients. Wendi understands that each client has unique circumstances and requirements. The journey to a successful sale will be different every time. Wendi provides her clients with the very best level of service and support. It’s her meticulous attention to detail, the client’s needs, and work ethic that make her clients see her as extraordinary.Today Wendi makes a difference and gains personal satisfaction from helping her clients reach their dreams of home ownership, or selling their property to move on to life’s next adventure. Wendi is a licensed real estate, auctioneer, an associates degree in paralegal studies from LSUE.
Jeff Garidel, Real Estate Agent
Cell: (318) 381-5058
Office: (318) 876-2622
Jeff Garidel is a Baton Rouge native who has spent a lot of time in many different areas throughout the state and across the country. A large portion of that time was during his collegiate baseball career, lacing up his spikes for Tulane, LSU, and LSU Shreveport. Over the last 9 years, Jeff has transferred that competitive drive over to a sales background in the oilfield, steel industry, construction, and fabrication all across North LA. He thoroughly enjoys meeting new faces and swapping life stories. Jeff and his wife have expanded their family the last 4 years in West Monroe. Come hunting season, he is in a timber hole with his black lab, in a tree with a bow, or chasing down turkeys. Jeff looks forward to assisting you with your own country dream, sportsman’s paradise, or agricultural needs.
Join our Email List
Receive notifications of upcoming auctions directly to your email or mobile device!
Contact Louisiana Outdoor Properties
Louisiana Outdoor Properties & Bonnette Auctions, offer the finest of every property type imaginable, whether it’s recreational, hunting, agricultural, riverfront, farm or ranch properties.