Located in the heart of “Big Buck” country sits your opportunity to own part of one of the finest
hunting clubs in Avoyelles Parish. It hosts 1312 acres of bayous, lakes, crawfish hole, hardwood
timber, cypress bottoms, etc., to support all types of hunting and fishing. The deer and duck
hunting is phenomenal with small game second to none. This place even offers some fishing
and alligator trapping. Little River Bay Hunting Club was formed 22 years ago and managed to
achieve the quality and abundance of wildlife that the club hosts. You would own 1/13 undivided
interest into a 1312 acre hunting club, with your own camp, stands, etc.
Here are a few amenities it has to offer;
● Managed as a Big Buck Hunting Club since established
● DMAP program
● Adjoins Lake Ophelia National Wildlife Refuge
● Great Duck hunting on Lake St. Agnes, Fishing in Bayou Jeansonne.
● 3 miles of improved roads within property.
● Duck blinds
● 2 Deer box stands w/ feeders, shooting lanes
● Club leases an additional 450 acres adjoining the club, totaling to 1762 acres
● Club owned 100hp tractor with implements and 20 x 40 shed, Heli pad, etc
● Your private Camp (825+ HSF) with porches, new water heater, refrigerator,
freezer, wood heater, a/c units, 20 x 30 shed, 10 x 20 shop with roll up door, dog
kennel, crawfish traps, reach in cooler (to hang deer), new septic system, etc.
These places don’t make it to the market too often. Don’t let this one pass you by. For more
information or to schedule a showing, contact; Kent Juneau, email@example.com, (318)
729-4920, or Louisiana Outdoor Properties, P.O. Box 222, Cottonport, LA 71327, (318)
876-2622. Licensed by Louisiana Real Estate Commission.
Location: 379 Lake St. Agnes Road, Marksville, LA 71351
Asking Price: $475,000.00